Renal colic, ultrasound shows hydronephrosis. History of recurrent UTI

my serum creatine is 3.8 , usg shows small kidney Rt. 7.8*3.7, Lt. 8.33*3.78 . my creatine hovering between 3 and 4 from last 3 months on june 30,2012 left renal colic began an urgent usg showed hydronphrosis hydroureter left creatine 4.3 on day 2 of hospitalisation surgen suggest for dj stent ,dj stent left side done on 2 july 2012 my past history i has recurrent uti with spiking fevers from 1 year , persistant heavy pyuria that was sterile on most occasions, the radiologic imaging did not show evidence of obstructive uropathy , i was empirically started on antitubercular drug because of prolonged history of fever with uti , recently completed anti tb theorpy that lasted 6 months, on 20 june 2012 creatine found to go up a dignosis of acute tubulo interstial nephritis caused by rifamipcin was made and anti tb theropy stopped, creatine continued to rise in spite of tb theropy being stopped in dec 2011 i was evaluated for pyuria and fever with chills and rigors in a private hospital in nagpur where usg revealed bening prostatic huperplasia with pvr of 10 ml serum psa was 26.71 and dignonosed to have prostatitis with bph with recurrent utis , i underwent diagnostic cystoscopy with holmium laser enucleation of prostate 25 gms, the histopathology revealed bph with mild prostitis in general examination bp 124/80 respiratory rate of 18/min,no pallar anicetric pls advice for further tretment and tests
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012