Removed the protection of birth control, no periods. Having sore nipples, food cravings, nausea. Pregnant?

hi i have a quick question. i had the implanon as my form of birth control in for exactly 1 year. 01/18/2012-01/18/2013 not plannyed but i had it removed and i still haven t had my period, i have a lot of symptoms i am matching to when i was pregnant with my son, very tired, sore nipples ( extremely sensitive ) food cravings , get nausea. i have had unprotected sex he never finished in there are there still chances of pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013