Removed part of colon and lymph nodes after diagnosed with Stage1 colon cancer. Rectal bleeding again, back pain. Why ?

In 2008 I was diagnosed with Stage 1 colon cancer. They removed part of my colon and lymph nodes. I was not due for another colonoscopy until Oct of next year, but I began to have rectal bleeding again so I m going in again in a few weeks. Along with that, I had low pelvic and back pain . I had a cystocopy because they found blood in my urine . I was told I had superficial bladder cancer . Are these two related? Is there one specialist I can see? I m confused and don t have good insurance.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012