Removed ovary. Abdominal pain. Colonoscopy normal. Worried about remaining ovary

i have been removed ovary in the left side 3 month ago,i was suffering of pains in the right upper abdominal in my stomuch ,no different after removal instead i suffer more pains in the right where another ovary is situated and where it was removed left.but doctors find nothing that cause that the stomuch is pain full as well.a week ago they did conoloscopy and gastroscopy and find nothing,now im worried of the remaining ovary ,because i suffer more pains worse where there oné left is situated.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013