Removed ovarian cyst through Laparoscopy. Taking Cerazette and Progyluton, have irregular periods. Is it due to tab?

Hello Dr. Nirja Chawla, I had Laproscopy Surgery last month for the ovarian cyst , now It has removed from surgery, my doctor has given me two tablets names CERAZETTE and PROGYLUTON for six months. These two tablets I am taking together. My doctor told me that when I will start these medicine periods will not come. but this month period came from 5th January to till now. its 11 days over but period is not sopped. please help me out from this problem???
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013