Removed left lung due to mass. Had stroke. Exercises to maintain shoulder muscles?

hi i had a stroke november 22 2012 -- i am 48 yearold woman weigh 120 lbs am 5ft. my stroke was due to a surgery i had ---- i removed my left lung because of a mass. i am happy to say i am cancer free today, but unfortunately, i had the left side of paralysed because of my stroke, anyway i am going to rehab three times a week --- i was wondering if you can give me some insight on what type of exercise i can do for my upper body to maintain my shoulder muscels ( my left hand does not work
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013