Removed hair in bikini area using Nair, was wearing tight clothes in humid weather, later have painful and swollen labia majora. Remedy?

i had two small bumps on my labia majora . I went to a gynecologist about 1 1/2 years ago to get it checked out. She informed me it was a cyst & that I should just take warm baths & not sit in my gym clothes, etc. One of them went away but the other stayed (on the right side), but didn t cause me any problems. Two days ago, I removed the hair in my bikini area using Nair (which I ve used before with no problems.) Yesterday I spent the entire day walking around in the humid weather with tight clothing on. Towards the end of the night my labia majora on the right side (where the bump is) started hurting. When I got home I checked it out & my labia was swollen. It s still swollen. What should I do? I know I should probably see a doctor. It s just that I don t have any insurance & I m afraid.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012