Removed gallbladder. Taking Pankreoflat. Stomach discomfort. How is my health?

Thank you doctor. Good Day. I am located in India - Kolkata.
My gallbladder was removed 39 days ago by laparoscopy. I am applying medicine to superficial wounds and they appear fine. Presently I am taking a composition of Sodium Alginate, Magnesium Hydroxide, Aluminium Hydroxide, Simethicone thrice daily. I have also started with Pankreoflat tablets(pancreatin and activated dimethicone tabs)twice daily after meals because I had been generating lots of hydrogen sulphide like gas in my stomach after lunch. After taking the medicine farting is improved; but uneasiness in stomach still persists for 2 to 3 hrs. after lunch.
Prior operation all tests and whole abdomen USG was done and excepting gallbladder stone everything was okay.
I am also taking 2 tsp Lactulose solution at night for last 2 days.
Would you kindly tell me how well am I. ( My age: 66.5 years).
Thanks again and Regards to you.
Anup Kumar Roy. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013