Removed gall bladder. Chest pain. MRI shows lordis curve. Done CT scan

I had my gallbladder out four months ago. I am only 31 yrs old. I have had diarrhea since. I am now being treated for it with Colestid. I have now been in pain for two months which started as a squeezing type feeling in my chest. Right shoulder blade pain (deep inside around trigger point), spinal pain (deep), neck pain (sharp like nerves and strained muscles/pings). Pain occasionally wraps around my right ribs and around incisions. Pain in upper back is terrible. Doctors are not listening since I had an MRI which which reveled a reverse Lordis curve and a bulge at c5 c6, also some minor bone spurs in Thoracic. I have been to many doctors, Neuro who said to take Gabapitin, which I do an night, physical therapy , Ortho doctor who said that the MRI in writing was not accurate to what he saw when I brought him the images. Acupuncturist (who is also a former gallbladder and liver surgeon) thinks that the doctors need to listen to me because he thinks something is wrong that no one is looking at. I am in chronic pain and I get light headed and feel like I m being crushed and strangled (literally, I don t know any other way to describe it, it feels like I m not getting enough blood in my head), it is very prominent and makes me feel like I m going to pass out. Had heart checked at ER (said it was fine), Thyroid (normal), barium swallow (normal), stool sample was normal after treating C-diff infection following surgery w/ Flagyl. It is so bad now to start and getting worse. I feel like my back is breaking, my neck and ribs are in the wrong place, and now my lower back is hurting and shooting pain goes into my right leg and right arm. I have to say that I was (besides the gallbladder issue) normal before, five months ago. I am not being taken seriously because they cannot find anything wrong in my blood (with the exception of a Vitamin D- low- which may be because of the diarrhea or the Colestid, or both) and the MRI. I have been labeled depressed as of yesterday which is a big-cop out I feel. I am not depressed for any other reason that I am in pain each day, 24/7. I have my head together, I am a hard working student, and an overall happy person, but am concerned greatly that I have something very wrong and I have not been treated well. I am very sick (in pain) now and I need someone to help me that will listen, that is all I ask. I have only had an x-ray done of the top of my right shoulder even though I said the pain was near my shoulder blade. My lungs were fine last time they checked with chest x ray. I had two CT scans since surgery (both gave me hives on face), no stones were found. Appetite fine just lots of sever pain. Almost like my back is broken right at the spine. Have an ovarian cyst that is 3.4 cm. On birth control for the last three years. Really, I m in enough agony right now to go to the ER, but that has yielded no answers and either. Thank you so much for reading.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012