Removed foreign body from cornea. Using Gatilox. Blurred vision. Is this a side effect of the medication or infection?

i went to an opthomlogist on monday for normal cheak up, i had perfect vision on both eyes, the doc said i had a foreign body on my right eye superficially on the cornea which they took out using a pin, and adviced me to take gatilox as antibotic only in right eye, from next day i started using the gatilox on right eye only and from then on my right eye has blurr vision, i went back to doc on thrusday, they ve denied any abrasion on cornea or any rust of particle doc said i should hold on tilll one week as the antibotic course finish (its for 7 days), currently i can see neither of near (reading etc) nor of far (distance) vision is blurred but only in right eye, left eye still has perfect vision. do i have an infection or side effect of gatilox what are the possible issue with me? what do i do? -dishant mishra bhubaneswar india M/27 yrs
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012