Removed fatty mass and lymph nodes from the breast. Enlarged breasts and pain in the shoulder and neck. No cancer detected. Any suggestions?

In March of 2010 I had surgery to remove a fatty mass and two lymph nodes that had amassed to the side of the left breast . This was performed by a obgyn oncologist there is no cancer present. about 9 months later my breast enlarged by about two to three cup sizes and pain has set in to the shoulder and neck my current doctor is at a loss and is pursuing some sort of there are signs of lymphadimia but there is something more causing the pain. I have been tested extensively for cancer and that is negative. There is infleimation in the shoulder but not enough to explain the pain. This is related to the breast but we don t know how.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012