Removed deep ear wax. Ear bleeding, clogged and ringing sound. Time to clear the clog?

My doctor removed deep ear wax blcoking my ear drim last nigjt. He apparently cut my ear canal and possibly hit my eardrum . Long story short my rigjt ear began bleeding enougj to ru n out of my ear about an hour after the procedure. My ear is now clogged completely with dried blood and I have a constant ringing in that ear. I went back to my doc this morning and he have me antibiotic drops to prevent infection. My questoon is how long witj tjis clog last and wjen will this ringing go away? Any info is appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012