Removed copper iud. Brown spotting, medium bleeding, abdominal cramps, headache, stiff back, hip pain. Pregnant?

*I had copper IUD for almost 5 yrs. I am 29 yrs and hv a 5 yr old girl. My husband nd I are planning for the 2nd baby nd so i had the iud removed on jan 5th. That month my menstrual cycle was 28 days and 24 days cycle in feb. March 1st i had my periods again nd hoping my ovulation would b around 14, we tried for a week around that time. In two weeks time i started getting occasional abdominal cramps on both sides, headache for almost three days nd stiff back and hip pain in the mornings. All this happened for a week. I hoped i was pregnant..but on 28th and 29th of march i had brown spotting, followed by two days of brown and red medium bleeding, and a day of brown spotting. On 3rd of april i did a home preg test and it turned negative. So i concluded my bleeding was indeed menstrual bleeding. However my husband says my areolas are either becoming bigger or darker. Also nipples are almost always taut. I dont have any other symptoms of pregnancy, although rare abdominal cramps occur. Could i still b pregnant?*
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013