Removed copper T. Had abortions. Why am I not conceiving now?

hello doctor , i m vignaa prakash my age is 22 . i got married when i was 18+ in 2009. got pregnant on 2010 of first month ,but got abborted in 1 half month . again i got pregnant in same year after 5 months of my 1st abortion . my pregnancy lasted for 2 half month , again got aborted . doctor adviced me to do DNC and kept copper t . later i removed the copper t on 2012 june . its been 4 months we are trying for baby . but there is no positive result . what is the reason i am not getting concieve . please giude me
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012