Removed Mirena IUD. Worried about miscarriage. What are the effects of Mirena on uterine lining?

hi i had my iud mirena removed this week after about 4 to 5 years use. I never lost my period but it has been lighter then usually is. Im worried about the lining of my uterus and been able to be pregnant and not have a miscarriage . will it make sperm hard to travel now due to the condition of what the mirena does to prevent been pregnant? and what does it real do to the lining of the uterus does it make it thinner over long period of use or does it only stop you from gathering more blood to be shed? what does it do to the texture of the wall lining?how long does it take to have your uterus back to its gripping structure again? what can you take to thicken the uterus?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012