Removed IUD. Dark spot on right side of uterus. Pain in the area. Reason?

Hi dr.jst came from gp and she removed my iud .also she did ano ultrasound and saw a dark spot on my right side of uterus .ive been experiencing pain there for last 3months before i get period and during period.she said i should come back after period ended(started spotting yesterday)so that she can do ultrasound again and then tell me what it is,if its still there.should i be worried.im 32 with 2 young kids and would like to have more.have a history of infections with iud
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013