Removal of wisdom tooth has lead to severe mental stress.Is there a way to reduce this?

Hi, I had an impacted wisdom tooth which was bend towards the molar on my left lower jaw. On my regular oral check up I was told that molar needed Root Canal treatment , even though I had no pain or any other symptoms. Prior to that I was asked to remove my impacted wisdom tooth as it a hindrance. After having removed my wisdom tooth and Root canal done to my molar , I am now in great pain . Pl note that I still have a depression in my gum line after removing my impacted wisdom tooth. My toot canal tooth is sensitive when I touch and sometimes gets very painful ( clenching ) that does not go with a pain killer. After few days I found an abcess in the gum of RC tooth. The gum from where the tooth has been extracted and the RC tooth are painful. I was given pencillin for 10 days. Within 15 days the sharp shooting pain in RC molar is back. All this happened in past 3-4 months. I who had no pain or issues have landed in painful procedures and in deep mental stress . Pl. advice me what to do ?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013