Removal of jj stent due to no stones, pain, sciatica and a stone, possibility of stent causing injury to sciatic nerve

i had a jj stent in for 11 weeks and it was removed 3weeks ago with being told there were no stones left. i had great pain when it was in and worse when they were removing it. i felt fine 2 hours later but the next day the pain came back. earlier this week my doctor told me that i have sciatica now and a stone, so i have been thinking could the stent cause injury to the sciatic nerve or the two things be connected?
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012