Removal of gall bladder, nicked bile duct, sepsis, stent in the duct, abdominal pain, high white blood cell count, vomitting blood. Suggestions?

Hi, I had my gallbladder removed in 2003 and complications from the surgery, a nicked bileduct caused me to be very ill and I had to be treated for sepsis in the hospital for a few weeks and I had a stent put in the duct until it healed. For the past few months I have had fevers that come and go along with chills and upper right abdominal pain . The pain got so bad a few weeks ago I went to the ER, they say me right away because of elevated HR, fever and upper GI pain. They did an X-ray , ultrasound and blood tests which all came back okay except I had an elevated white blood cell count. The pain stopped suddenly, the fever and my HR went down and the docs could not figure out why though they said it may be bile backing up causing acute infections due to little stones still present in the ducts or scar tissue in the ducts. I saw my regular doctor and she did not order any tests barely looked at me and tried to send me home with pain meds. I told her I do not want the pain meds I want to knoe what is causing this pain. No explanation, no more tests. Today I got very ill again, I had a migraine and tried to take (2) 81 mg. aspirins and my stomach started hurting very bad. I could taste blood in my vomit and at first vomit was very dark brown then stayed dark orange. I could taste blood every time I vomited. I do not know what to do now?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012