Remission with ovarian cancer after chemo. Intestinal gas and burping. Cleared CT, ultrasound and CA 125. Signs of cancer again?

Hi doctor,I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer 2010 and finished my chemo june 2011.I have been in remission since.I ve been having for the last 10 days constant burping and intestinal gas on and off through the day,so i am worried it might be a reccurence.I had a ct scan 2 months ago which came back all clear and also a ca 125 test which is the same at 9.Today i went to the er to see if a doctor can help me and they did an abdominal ultrasound and said there's nothing,no fluid all clear.Could it be they missed the cancer somewhere or that maybe my symptoms are caused by something else?I ve been on acid pump inhibitors for the last 5 days but it still didnt reduce my gas.Thank you.Mima
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013