Remedy for vomiting while taking meals or during mouth wash? No relief with medication

I am Bangladeshi. I am a medical laboratory technologist. My age 25 years. Over 4 Years I always face a problem. During taking meal, after taking meal or in mouth wash always I feel vomiting or vomit. My Bilirubin , ALT , AST level all time normal. I eaten variable of multivitamin by doctor’s suggestion Tablet omidon, 10 mg, twice daily, 30 mins before meal and Capsule Sergel ( Esomeprazole - Drugs of Bangladesh) 40 mg, twice daily, 30 mins before meal. But I am not getting the expected result. Now what should I do & how I get rid of this problem. Pls give me a good suggestions.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012