Remedy for unsettling episodes of dizziness and headaches due to hot and humid climate? Undergone hysterectomy

I am 58..had radical hysterectomy 4 years ago and live in an area that is currently exceedingly hot and humid. In recent weeks I have had many serious headaches , though they are considered not to be migraine by my doc, because they affect the whole head. On top of that in the past few weeks I have experienced episodes of dizziness . They are unsettling. I feel they might bve related to heat as I spend several hours each day outdoors. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012