Remedy for pus cells in stool test

Hi, Doctor i examine my stool test where i found pus cell 7-8 /hpf, what do u say is it danger and what is this please tell me and tell me remedy
Asked On : Mon, 19 Mar 2012
Hi there.

Do you have blood in stool ?

Any diarrhea, fever ?

Usually pus cells seen in stool indicate possible bowel or gut infection like dysentery. Other conditions could be inflammatory bowel disease, parasitic infestation, communicating anal fistula etc.

It is advisable to consume diet rich in fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink enough water. Avoid junk food.

Do consult your Doctor in this regard to examine you for any signs of bowel problems as mentioned above so that appropriate treatment can be given for chance of cure.

I hope I have answered your query.