Remedy for getting rid of hyper discoloration. Have dry skin.

Dear Doctor, Please suggest me, remedies to get rid of hyper discolorations in some parts of my body(especially., thighs). I have a very dry skin . Though my face my of wheatish color, specific parts of my body is too dark, which is too odd to look. I seeked help from Dr, she prescribed Melaglow+Eveglow & skinlite in the night, which i m not using properly cos of the ingredients. Please suggest some remedy to lighten the discolorations.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012