Remedy for dizziness, nauseous, squinting and unable to sleep after visit to amusement park

I went to six flags today, tonight when I try to fall asleep and close my eyes I feel this weirs dizziness like im on the roller coaster again, it is preventing me from sleeping and making me nautious. Please help! I m so tired and this is making it worse! D: my eyes hurt really bad because I was squinting the whole day so i know that s why I m so dizzy but I need something to help this something to do I ll do anything!
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012