Remedies regarding skin tanning and unhealthy skin, kindly suggest

Hi Doctor,I am Bhanu from chennai working as IT Professional. I wish to ask few remedies regarding skin tanning and unhealthy skin.My face often gets tan even if i go out for a while. my face looks darker than my body.I tried few sunscreen but i felt after applying it,my skin gets tanned even i stopped applyin any creams/ lotion to keep my skin look radiant and healthy.can u suggest me some good sunscreen best suitable for chennai and some fairness creams/lotion whichj makes my skin look lighten and radiant.Thankyou in advance
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011