Remedies for uneven skin colour

I am 24 yrs skin colour (in face )is uneven, there are small white patches in cheeks . it looks very bad. what is the solution for this.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
vitamin deficiencies of vit-A;D ;& calcium deficiency also manifest in form of skin discolouration so first start vitamin& calcium supplement .If you don't see any difference in 15 days consult a Dermatologist .
Dermatologist Dr. Gaurang Krishna's  Response
these white patches are common and called P. Alba. Do you have dry skin too?
Start Venusia max cream twice daily. See me after 6 weeks.
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Addition of herbal medicines like punarnava mandur , tab praval pishti, gandhak rasayan and allerin give good and quick relief. In diet add green leafy vegetables and fruits. Happiness improves circulation and offers quick recovery.
Dermatologist Dr. Bharat Chawda's  Response
Hi !,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic forum,
This condition is called PITYRIASIS ALBA...and is usually because of dry skin and excessive exposure to sunlight,which occurs as small round light colored patches.Use a good moisturizer for face and a good spf sunscreen daily three times .It may take atleast couple of months to go.If this still persists then consult a dermatologist at your place.
take care,