Remained silent throughout life. No friends. Cannot think of anything to speak. Mental problem?

I am 50 years old and I have no friends.And I work in the public and everyone thinks Im mad all the time cause I dont talk.I have this problem as long as I can remember I did marry and had 5 children was married for 20 years and he decided he wanted a younger wife.I have been single since for 12 years now.I get around people and it is like my brain shuts down cant think of anything to say so I say nothing and I always worry about what others think of me but yet I still cant think of anything to talk I just wont to no if I have a mentail problem
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013
From ur question type i think u must be having Thought Block.........mostly negative sign of latent 295.
U bettre and early consult a psychiatrist to get relief from ur symptoms.