Relief on taking medication for skin problem. Symptoms again coming. Continue same medication?

Dear Sir, I was treated for 5 yr by a homeopathic doctor for psoriasis , but no improvement noticed. Finally 3 months earlier I visited AIIMS ( Delhi, India). They told that I do not have psoriasis and advised me below medicine 1. Moisturex Cream 2. Amylac Cream 3. LCZ 5mg and 4.Gycirine with water. This helped me lot. But now same symptoms are coming again. should I repeat medicine. I have heard that LCZ have great side effect. Please suggest.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012