Released semen inside mouth, spit it out later. Can she get pregnant using turkey baster method ?

During one summer, I met someone one late night. We fooled around and I had released my semen inside of her mouth. She spat it out and I asked her how it tasted. She told me it was salty and was talking with me for about a minute or two. I remember her clearly spitting out the semen and speaking for a bit so there shouldn t have been much semen inside her mouth. She also was drinking orange juice before we did any of that. Ive been thinking lately and have been worried. I was wondering if it was possible for her to get pregnant in any way. I keep thinking that she could have put her finger in her mouth and then put it in her vagina . If she did do that (I have no clue if she did), would it be possible for her to get pregnant? Or what if she tried using the turkey baster method? Would you need to have a certain amount of sperm inside the squeezer for a women to even use the turkey baster method? Please help me and send me an email as soon as possible. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Hello Good Evening,

There are rare chances to conceive, if semen totally dripped in mouth, this is not a natural route of sex and getting pregnant.

It is looking rarest possibility of pregnancy, semen taking to vagina from mouth by finger, even not knowing her fertile period according calculation of menstrual cycle days.

Due to many factors, there are very less chances to get conceive if semen is not ejaculated directly into the vagina of the female.

You should not take bother, be relaxed.

Dr. Naresh Jain