Release sperm quickly during sex. Unable to perform sex. How to rectify?

I have a problem of quick release of sperm at the time of sex with my wife. I am 25 years old. Height 5 10 and weight 65. I am very frustrated right now for this problem every time. At the time of sex when she touches my penis or sucks my penis, at that moment automatically my sperm is releasing. So please help me. I can t do sex also with her for this problem. Before starting sex only my sperm is releasing. I have acidity problem and asthma also. now I need a very fast recovery from this problem to do a happy sex with her next time.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013