Release of sperms during urination. Should I be worried?

my problem is that some drops of sperm comes out from my penis when I go to toilet. I am suffered of this problem since over ten years. Now I am 34 years old and I have two children. but I am still in doubt and worry about it. my question is that is this the reason of my weakness as i am a thin man. Should i go to a doctor. pls suggest
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your query. You have nothing to worry as the condition is quite normal with every one of male.

Semen is a waste product produced in our body whenever we get sexually aroused and will be stored for further evacuation. Evacuation takes place when we masturbate or when we have intercourse. Sometimes, in the absence of these two activities, semen finds its way out during sleep even.

Some drops of semen always gets escaped during urination process in the morning hours. That is normal. Such discharge is not linked with your health and cannot do harm to your health.

Hope I am able to clear your doubt. I am available for further assistance.
Good luck.