Relapsed paratyphoid with a single spike of fever, persisting body ache, malaise. Which medicine will prevent further relapses?

I m 30 yr male. detected PARATYPHOID A on blood culture on 12-8-12. treated with IV CEFTRIAXONE for 4 days and the ZIFI-CV 200mg oraly for 14 days. now it relasped again in blood cultute with only one spike of fever on 23-9-12. clinically afebrile now. only bodyache and maliase present. which drug (with dose and duration) should i take to prevent more relapses and chronic carrier state?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012