Rejected visa on medical grounds saying wife had TB during childhood, but she has no symptoms whatsoever. What should we do?

Hello sir´ I did madiclae checkup for my wife for getting residantial visa´but her application is rejected on medical fitenss background. They said she has OLD TB´and when i asked what exactly this OLD TB means´they said she had TB in past. but is we know´she never did any tretment for TB in her life´infact she dont have any cough .... But still they are saying that´may be during the age of 2 to 5´she had TB´Also when i asked what tretment do we need to do´they said may be no tretment required....but they rejected her application and asked me to sent her back to India. Please advise me ´what to do inthis case...
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012