Rejected for M6 ADR due to severe stenosis, degenerative disc disease. Other options are Kelowna BC Fusion, plate Atlantis by Medtronic. Opinion?

I have been rejected for the M6 ADR because I have severe stenosis and degenerative disc disease; right now I have 2 options open; Kelowna BC Fusion C5-6-7 Germany C4-5-6-7 decompression by anterior fusion with cage (Fidji by Zimmer) and plate Atlantis by Medtronic with introperative decision on hybrid intervention with DCI by Paradigm Spine . Questions OPTIONS?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013