Regularly suffering with severe burning pain in pit of stomach and vomiting. Take omaprazoline, had radical hysterectomy. Solution ?

hello i am a 59 yr old woman,i take omaprazoline as i have ulcer ,i had radical hysterectomy in 2007 as i had cervical cancer ,for several months now i have been regularly suffering with severe burning pain in pit of my stomach towards right side,this happens mostly at bedtime and travels to chest back and other areas,i have tried everything but the only thing that brings relief is making myself sick,i will usually induce vomiting till i taste acid in mouth,i then sip water ,only then does burning pain subside,its really getting me down ,im a sole carer and this can affect me from 11pm until 5am,,?AAAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013
Oncologist, Radiation 's  Response
your symptoms more goes in favor of gastroesophageal reflux disorders. better to take ulceroprotective drugs. you should go for an upper G-I endoscopy. diagnosis to be made. H-pylori infection may be a cause. biopsy is needed.consult a gastroenterologist.