Regularly suffer with itching, burning and tearing post delivery during ovulation, severe discomfort. Remedy?

Hi. I am 27 and have delivered two kids vaginally. I have been suffering for a year and a half with varying degrees of monthly itching, burning and tearing. This all started after the birth of my second child. Herpes tests, bacterial tests and lichens tests have all come back negative. It seems like my hormonal cycle and my stress and anxiety bring on flare-ups. Once a flare-up begins, I am miserable for weeks sometimes. Every month, I develop a tear around the time that I ovulate. These tears have always been on the left side. The itching and burning vary from month to month. I can t have intercourse because I m either healing from a tear or too burny and itchy. Intercourse has also become difficult because of dryness and tightness that didn t used to exist. I am miserable and need your best advice. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013