Regularly masturbating. How to improve penis size? Is masturbation bad for health?

this is windson i masturbate from my teen age now i m 25 years old i masturbate 3 to 4 times in a single day sometimes my pennies size is not too long how will i improve my pennies size and is it bad for health to masturbate ? is it affect my sexual health . m copletely ignorant about this. so advise me how will i improve to control masturbation and increase my pennies lengh and breadth answer as soon as possible.
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.You are addicted to masturbation and feel that your penis is smaller in size.this is bound to happen as the interval between masturbation is too short.Please try to restrict masturbation .As regards your query about effect of masturbation on your sexual life I would like to say that masturbation has no negative effect on sexual life in future provided it is practiced within limits There is no medicine that can increase length of your penis.