Regularly masturbated since childhood, now showing constant discharge from penis, low erection. Taking solifen, gonadil-f. Can I continue gonadil-f?

i made hand practice regularly in my childhood, now i am 29 years old, now the problem is this that making uriter, dropes of uriter resling and every time at home, at office a liquid material having elestical form resling. pens is also not powerful. the doctor suggest Solifen (Tab) that effects very good for blocking liquid material but after this, when i use Gonadil-f (Cap) the liquid material statrts again but gonadil-f perform good. What should i do now? can i continue Gonadil-f or not?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012