Regular yellow and crusty discharge with weird odor, no itching. What should be done?

For the past couple months I ve been noticing that my discharge is sort of crusty and yellow in my underwear,I am not sure if its because it is dry or if thats how it normally is and there is a weird odor. I don t have any itching its just constant everyday. It doesn t really smell like fish but it is a weird scent that I am not used to and the constant dry yellowish stains in my underwear. What should I do?
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012
hi welcome to hcm.see yellow and crusty plus having weird smell all are indication of infection or erosion.have u do unprotected intercourse and after that u felt such a discharge? u consult gynec for further management.drink plenty of fluid.