Regular unprotected sex, brown spotting, missed periods, diarrhoea, tiredness, light headed, headaches. Are these pregnancy symptoms?

I had unprotected sex almost everyday last month. Stupid, i know. 3 days before my period came, I had some brown spotting only when i wiped then it stopped. Now I have a missed period, diarreah , my stomach feels like its empty even after I eat, I m super tired all the time, and have been feeling light headed and gettin headaches Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
Hi, Tianaa,
Thanks for query,
These symptoms might be due to some other systemic infection like gastoenteritis,viral fever etc.
So to be on safe side go for pregnancy test after 7-8 days passed of your expected period date.
Ok andbye.
Hi tianaaa14
Yes you could be pregnant. You should check for urine pregnancy test. Those kits are available in almost in any pharmacy and pretty cheap. You have to place a drop or two in the kit and watch for lines in the kit. If found positive and if this is an unwanted pregnancy you need to consult for Gynecologist for terminating and legal counselling.