Regular spotting after getting off depo, started pill, now have irregular periods, trying to conceive. Guidance?

hello, my name is Whitni and I was on the depo shot for 2 1/2 years. I never once had a period or spotting while on it. I got my last shot April of 2011. After my 3 months was up, I started bleeding everyday for 9 months. My doctor said that was normal so I thought everything was okay. Here we are in 2013 and my periods are still irregular. I am currently on the pill (ortho tricycle lo) but at the end of this month (January) I ll be done. Me and my husband are wanting to try to have a family again, (we tried in 2012 no luck because of periods) so that s when they put me back on a pill. I need help please. Any advice would help me. We want a baby more than anything.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013