Regular problem in right side hydrocele, feel erection in toe and right leg. What could be the cause?

Hello Sir, i am sonu from Delhi 32 years old and married 2 year back. i have a regular problem in right side hydrocele from the last 5-7 year,, The main problem is some time i feel pain pain and some time not,, and now this reason i have few errection in my toe and right side leg. some time also feel my hydrocele size is normal but some time i feel it is big in size so i m totaly confuse.. please suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013