Regular pounding headaches, disturbing visual symptoms. Any ideas?

Hello. I wake with pounding headaches every day. My head may ease or worsen as the day continues but can guarantee I`ll wake with it again the next morning. My main concern, as headaches are very common and well understood is the strange and disturbing visual symptoms I get every day. I see everything from small white and black spots to larger glowing balls, also grey/black patches , silver shimmers and sparkles and various shapes and forms of colours. These come in and out of my vision throughout the day, every day, numerous times. It`s very scary. If you have any ideas at all I would be grateful. The doctors can`t seem to help me. Thankyou
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013