Regular periods with varying length of cycles. Taken promolut to postphone. Negative pregnancy test. Is thsi pregnancy?

hi.. my last period is on apr 22 . i have regular but varying length cycles( 30 day + cycles).i spotted on 20 th day of my cycle . i did not get period in may and took promolut n to postpone period on 26 & 27 th of may afterchecking for pregnancy which is negative . on 27 aftertaking the medice , i spotted after 12 hours . so i stopped on 27 th . i spotted again on 28 th and no spotting after that. am i pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012