Regular periods with variable flow, weight gain, have inserted multiload. What could be the cause?

Hi, I am Suman, Married (29 years old), (1 Child – 4 years) From last 1-2 years I am not getting my periods regularly and good flow. Sometimes it is okay but sometimes only dropping and not in flow. I have inserted Multi load. May I know the reason fro this with solution/medicine if any. Also I am putting weight. Waiting for answer. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012
Using a multiload for contraception is often associated with a decrease in amount of blood loss in periods. The cycle you are having seems to be noprmal and does not require any treatment. Please do not worry.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal