Regular periods with nuvaring, brown discharge with cramps on left side of pelvic area, light periods. Pregnant ?

Hi, for the past 3years I have been using the nuvaring as a contraceptive and have had normal 28 day cycles. On 28th November I got a brown discharge twice with cramps on my left side of pelvic area, I thought this was odd as I wasn t due to remove my nuvaring until 2nd December. This then stopped on 29th Nov and started again on 30th. On 1st I started what I think is a very light period which continued to 3rd December. Could I be pregnant. I have tested and got a negative result. I am worried at the moment as I am having cramping and no bleeding
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012