Regular periods, normal health with less growth. Taking aloe vera. Where do I get kanchnaar gugal?

Hi Doctor, Sorry I did not mention the menstrual history.My periods are ok,regular because I even know when to expect them and they are very normal with no pains,no complications,I even Jog when am in my periods and it is just ok,I sleep well,but just the bother of having that growth.The scan showed that they were two and the larger one measuring 7.64cm in diameter. I have also been taking Aloe Vera,where do I get the Kanchnaar gugal,Varunadi Ghan,Laghu Manjisthadi ghan and Chandraprabha vati? Annonymous
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013