Regular periods, have smelly vaginal discharge, sores around vulva that pain on urine contact. Taken Urobacid. What else can be done?

please, i will like to know when my fertile period is. i lastly saw my menses on the 14th of march 2012 and i have a 24-28 days menstrual cycle . also i have odor discharge and my partner has a creamy white discharge,has been going on for months now,itches sores like pimples around my vulva and at times the discharge is kinda like brown and so much so that you might think its staled and dry menses. At time ,when the sores are like burst passing out urine is painful when it touches the sore. but i have just taken some Urobacid 400mg for 7days for pre-treatment ,no prescription from any doctor. please i will need some advice from you waiting wendy
Asked On : Tue, 3 Apr 2012