Regular periods, difficulty in conceiving, diagnosed with tubal blocks, endometriosis, have undergone all test for IVF. Advice on further process?

Dear Dr, i lost my baby 5yrs back due to high B.P so my placenta blast separately. due to that since i am trying for the past 5yrs. but we lost lot money and mentally disturbed. After that i had done 2 times laproscopy for tubal block. Now they are saying i have BOTH TUBES BLOCKED ; ENDOMETRIOSIS ; RIGHT OVARY PROBLEM. But i have periods regularly and utreus are normal. Now atlast they said to go for IVF . Now i went to MMM Hospitan n chennai and i met Dr.Thangam varma. i am doing all the test for IVF. Reports not yet received. Kindly advice me further process. Regards Abirami Sridhar
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012